Scrabble word: STEEP
In which Scrabble dictionary does STEEP exist?
Definitions of STEEP in dictionaries:
- noun - a steep place (as on a hill)
- verb - devote (oneself) fully to
- verb - let sit in a liquid to extract a flavor or to cleanse
- adj - having a sharp inclination
- adj - greatly exceeding bounds of reason or moderation
- adj - of a slope
- Having a sharp inclination; precipitous.
- At a rapid or precipitous rate: a steep rise in salaries.
- Excessive; stiff: a steep price.
- A precipitous slope.
- To soak in liquid in order to cleanse, soften, or extract a given property from.
- To infuse or subject thoroughly to.
- To undergo a soaking in liquid.
- The act or process of steeping.
- The state of being steeped.
- A liquid, bath, or solution in which something is steeped.
- adj - inclined sharply
- verb - to soak in a liquid
There are 5 letters in STEEP: E E P S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to STEEP
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word STEEP plus a wildcard: STEEP?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word STEEP
Images for STEEP
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.