Scrabble word: SEEP
In which Scrabble dictionary does SEEP exist?
Definitions of SEEP in dictionaries:
- verb - pass gradually or leak through or as if through small openings
- To pass slowly through small openings or pores; ooze.
- To enter, depart, or become diffused gradually.
- A spot where water or petroleum trickles out of the ground to form a pool.
- verb - to pass slowly through small openings
There are 4 letters in SEEP: E E P S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SEEP
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SEEP plus a wildcard: SEEP?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SEEP
Images for SEEP
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.