Scrabble word: SLEEP
In which Scrabble dictionary does SLEEP exist?
Definitions of SLEEP in dictionaries:
- noun - a natural and periodic state of rest during which consciousness of the world is suspended
- noun - a torpid state resembling deep sleep
- noun - a period of time spent sleeping
- noun - euphemisms for death (based on an analogy between lying in a bed and in a tomb)
- verb - be asleep
- verb - be able to accommodate for sleeping
- A natural, periodic state of rest for the mind and body, in which the eyes usually close and consciousness is completely or partially lost, so that there is a decrease in bodily movement and responsiveness to external stimuli.
- A period of this form of rest.
- A state of inactivity resembling or suggesting sleep, unconsciousness, dormancy, hibernation, or death.
- The folding together of leaflets or petals at night or in the absence of light.
- To be in the state of sleep or to fall asleep.
- To be in a condition resembling sleep.
- To pass or get rid of by sleeping: slept away the day; went home to sleep off the headache.
- To be sexually active with more than one partner.
- To sleep at one’s place of employment: a butler and a chauffeur who sleep in.
- To oversleep: I missed the morning train because I slept in.
- To sleep late on purpose: After this week’s work, I will sleep in on Saturday.
- To sleep at one’s own home, not at one’s place of employment.
- To consider something overnight before deciding.
- verb - to be in a natural, periodic state of rest
There are 5 letters in SLEEP: E E L P S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SLEEP
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SLEEP plus a wildcard: SLEEP?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SLEEP
Images for SLEEP
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.