Scrabble word: PEEL
In which Scrabble dictionary does PEEL exist?
Definitions of PEEL in dictionaries:
- noun - British politician (1788-1850)
- noun - the rind of a fruit or vegetable
- verb - strip the skin off
- verb - come off in flakes or thin small pieces
- verb - get undressed
- To strip or cut away the skin, rind, or bark from; pare.
- To strip away; pull off: peeled the label from the jar.
- To lose or shed skin, bark, or other covering.
- To come off in thin strips or pieces, as bark, skin, or paint: Her sunburned skin began to peel.
- To remove one’s clothes; undress.
- To leave flight formation in order to land or make a dive.
- Old English pilian (both from Latin pil7re, to deprive of hair, from pilus, hair) and from Old French pillier, to tug, pull, plunder (from Latin pilleum, felt cap).
- A long-handled, shovellike tool used by bakers to move bread or pastries into and out of an oven.
- A T-shaped pole used for hanging up freshly printed sheets of paper to dry.
- A fortified house or tower of a kind constructed in the borderland of Scotland and England in the 16th century.
- adj - to strip off an outer covering of [v -ED, -ING, -S] : PEELABLE
There are 4 letters in PEEL: E E L P
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PEEL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PEEL plus a wildcard: PEEL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PEEL
Images for PEEL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.