Scrabble word: REPEL
Is REPEL valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of REPEL in dictionaries:
- verb - cause to move back by force or influence
- verb - be repellent to
- verb - force or drive back
- verb - reject outright and bluntly
- verb - fill with distaste
- To ward off or keep away; drive back: repel insects.
- To offer resistance to; fight against: repel an invasion.
- To refuse to accept; reject: a company that was trying to repel a hostile takeover.
- To turn away from; spurn.
- To be resistant to; be incapable of absorbing or mixing with: Oil repels water.
- To present an opposing force to; push back or away by a force: Electric charges of the same sign repel one another.
- To offer a resistant force to something.
- To cause aversion or distaste: behavior that repels.
- verb - to drive back
There are 5 letters in REPEL: E E L P R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to REPEL
Click to search all anagrams of REPEL plus a wildcard: REPEL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word REPEL
Images for REPEL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.