Scrabble word: REEL
In which Scrabble dictionary does REEL exist?
Definitions of REEL in dictionaries:
- noun - a roll of photographic film holding a series of frames to be projected by a movie projector
- noun - music composed for dancing a reel
- noun - winder consisting of a revolving spool with a handle
- noun - a winder around which thread or tape or film or other flexible materials can be wound
- noun - a lively dance of Scottish Highlanders
- noun - an American country dance which starts with the couples facing each other in two lines
- verb - walk as if unable to control one's movements
- verb - revolve quickly and repeatedly around one's own axis
- verb - wind onto or off a reel
- A device, such as a cylinder, spool, or frame, that turns on an axis and is used for winding and storing rope, tape, film, or other flexible materials.
- A cylindrical device attached to a fishing rod to let out or wind up the line.
- The quantity of wire, film, or other material wound on one reel.
- A set of curved lawn-mower blades that rotate around a bar parallel to the ground, cutting grass while moving against a stationary straight blade.
- To wind on or let out from a reel.
- To recover by winding on a reel: reel in a large fish.
- To be thrown off balance or fall back: reeled from the sharp blow.
- To stagger, lurch, or sway, as from drunkenness: reeled down the alley.
- To go round and round in a whirling motion: gulls reeling and diving.
- To cause to reel.
- A staggering, swaying, or whirling movement.
- A fast dance of Scottish origin.
- The Virginia reel.
- The music for one of these dances.
- A hand-held hammer used in a quarry for shaping granite blocks.
- adj - to wind on a type of rotary device [v -ED, -ING, -S] : REELABLE
There are 4 letters in REEL: E E L R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to REEL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word REEL plus a wildcard: REEL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word REEL
Images for REEL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.