Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: EEL
In which Scrabble dictionary does EEL exist?
Definitions of EEL in dictionaries:
- noun - the fatty flesh of eel
- noun - voracious snakelike marine or freshwater fishes with smooth slimy usually scaleless skin and having a continuous vertical fin but no ventral fins
- Any of various long, snakelike, scaleless marine or freshwater fishes of the order Anguilliformes or Apodes, especially Anguilla rostrata of eastern North America or A.
- Any of several similar fishes, such as the lamprey and electric eel.
- n - a snakelike fish
There are 3 letters in EEL: E E L
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to EEL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word EEL plus a wildcard: EEL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word EEL
Images for EEL
- giant moray eel with
- Electric eel
- Green Moray eel
- FileMoray eel komodo.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- Eating eel True at First Light
- Moray eel (Muraenidae) - Animals - A-Z Animals - Animal Facts ...
- FileNZ eel.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- Moray eels Aquatic Animals
- Moray eel Animal Wildlife
- Green Moray eel - Gymnothorax funebris - Belize - Photo 11 - Caribbean ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.