Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: KEEL
In which Scrabble dictionary does KEEL exist?
Definitions of KEEL in dictionaries:
- noun - a projection or ridge that suggests a keel
- noun - the median ridge on the breastbone of birds that fly
- noun - one of the main longitudinal beams (or plates) of the hull of a vessel
- verb - walk as if unable to control one's movements
- The principal structural member of a ship, running lengthwise along the center line from bow to stern, to which the frames are attached.
- A ship.
- A structure, such as the breastbone of a bird, that resembles a ship’s keel in function or shape.
- The principal structural member of an aircraft, resembling a ship’s keel in shape and function.
- To capsize or cause to capsize.
- A freight barge, especially one for carrying coal on the Tyne River in England.
- The load capacity of this barge.
- A British unit of weight formerly used for coal, equal to about 21.
- To make cool.
- v - to turn over
There are 4 letters in KEEL: E E K L
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to KEEL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word KEEL plus a wildcard: KEEL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word KEEL
Images for KEEL
- Sleaze Roxx keel
- few words about keels...
- Band Of The December 10 - keel Glam Hair Pop Sleaze Metal ...
- ... ]httpwww.f1technical.netimagesdocsferrari-keel-detail.jpg[img
- Buy This Boat A Yacht Brokers Blog J95 Fixed keel Renderings
- FileCapsizing effect of keel.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- Types Sailboat keels - Sailboat keel Shapes
- SAILBOAT keel DESIGN
- Beneteau First 235 - Fin keel vs Wing keel
- Bulb keel