Scrabble word: KEEL
In which Scrabble dictionary does KEEL exist?
Definitions of KEEL in dictionaries:
- noun - a projection or ridge that suggests a keel
- noun - the median ridge on the breastbone of birds that fly
- noun - one of the main longitudinal beams (or plates) of the hull of a vessel
- verb - walk as if unable to control one's movements
- The principal structural member of a ship, running lengthwise along the center line from bow to stern, to which the frames are attached.
- A ship.
- A structure, such as the breastbone of a bird, that resembles a ship’s keel in function or shape.
- The principal structural member of an aircraft, resembling a ship’s keel in shape and function.
- To capsize or cause to capsize.
- A freight barge, especially one for carrying coal on the Tyne River in England.
- The load capacity of this barge.
- A British unit of weight formerly used for coal, equal to about 21.
- To make cool.
- verb - to turn over
There are 4 letters in KEEL: E E K L
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to KEEL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word KEEL plus a wildcard: KEEL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word KEEL
Images for KEEL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.