Scrabble word: KEEL
In which Scrabble dictionary does KEEL exist?
Definitions of KEEL in dictionaries:
- noun - a projection or ridge that suggests a keel
- noun - the median ridge on the breastbone of birds that fly
- noun - one of the main longitudinal beams (or plates) of the hull of a vessel
- verb - walk as if unable to control one's movements
- The principal structural member of a ship, running lengthwise along the center line from bow to stern, to which the frames are attached.
- A ship.
- A structure, such as the breastbone of a bird, that resembles a ship’s keel in function or shape.
- The principal structural member of an aircraft, resembling a ship’s keel in shape and function.
- To capsize or cause to capsize.
- A freight barge, especially one for carrying coal on the Tyne River in England.
- The load capacity of this barge.
- A British unit of weight formerly used for coal, equal to about 21.
- To make cool.
- verb - to turn over