Scrabble word: SLEEK
In which Scrabble dictionary does SLEEK exist?
Definitions of SLEEK in dictionaries:
- verb - make slick or smooth
- adj - well-groomed and neatly tailored
- adj - designed or arranged to offer the least resistant to fluid flow
- adj - having a smooth, gleaming surface reflecting light
- Smooth and lustrous as if polished; glossy: brushed her hair until it was sleek.
- Well-groomed and neatly tailored.
- Healthy or well-fed; thriving.
- Polished or smooth in manner, especially in an unctuous way; slick.
- To make sleek; slick: sleeked his hair with pomade.
- The central meaning shared by these adjectives is “having a smooth, gleaming surface”: sleek black fur; glossy auburn hair; satiny gardenia petals; silken butterfly wings; silky skin; slick seals and otters.
- adj - smooth and glossy
There are 5 letters in SLEEK: E E K L S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SLEEK
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SLEEK plus a wildcard: SLEEK?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SLEEK
Images for SLEEK
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.