Scrabble word: SLEEK
In which Scrabble dictionary does SLEEK exist?
Definitions of SLEEK in dictionaries:
- verb - make slick or smooth
- adj - well-groomed and neatly tailored
- adj - designed or arranged to offer the least resistant to fluid flow
- adj - having a smooth, gleaming surface reflecting light
- Smooth and lustrous as if polished; glossy: brushed her hair until it was sleek.
- Well-groomed and neatly tailored.
- Healthy or well-fed; thriving.
- Polished or smooth in manner, especially in an unctuous way; slick.
- To make sleek; slick: sleeked his hair with pomade.
- The central meaning shared by these adjectives is “having a smooth, gleaming surface”: sleek black fur; glossy auburn hair; satiny gardenia petals; silken butterfly wings; silky skin; slick seals and otters.
- adj - smooth and glossy