Scrabble word: LEES
In which Scrabble dictionary does LEES exist?
Definitions of LEES in dictionaries:
- noun - the sediment from fermentation of an alcoholic beverage
- noun - United States filmmaker whose works explore the richness of black culture in America (born in 1957)
- noun - United States striptease artist who became famous on Broadway in the 1930s (1914-1970)
- noun - United States actor who was an expert in kung fu and starred in martial arts films (1941-1973)
- noun - United States physicist (born in China) who collaborated with Yang Chen Ning in disproving the principle of conservation of parity (born in 1926)
- noun - leader of the American Revolution who proposed the resolution calling for independence of the American Colonies (1732-1794)
- noun - soldier of the American Revolution (1756-1818)
- noun - American general who led the Confederate Armies in the American Civil War (1807-1870)
- noun - the side of something that is sheltered from the wind
- Sediment settling during fermentation, especially in wine; dregs.
- noun - shelter from the wind