Scrabble word: LEASE
In which Scrabble dictionary does LEASE exist?
Definitions of LEASE in dictionaries:
- noun - property that is leased or rented out or let
- noun - a contract granting use or occupation of property during a specified time for a specified payment
- noun - the period of time during which a contract conveying property to a person is in effect
- verb - let for money
- verb - hold under a lease or rental agreement
- verb - grant use or occupation of under a term of contract
- verb - engage for service under a term of contract
- A contract granting use or occupation of property during a specified period in exchange for a specified rent.
- The term or duration of such a contract.
- Property used or occupied under the terms of such a contract.
- To grant use or occupation of under the terms of a contract.
- To get or hold by such a contract.
- adj - to grant temporary use of in exchange for rent [v LEASED, LEASING, LEASES] : LEASABLE