Scrabble word: LEASE
Is LEASE valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of LEASE in dictionaries:
- noun - property that is leased or rented out or let
- noun - a contract granting use or occupation of property during a specified time for a specified payment
- noun - the period of time during which a contract conveying property to a person is in effect
- verb - let for money
- verb - hold under a lease or rental agreement
- verb - grant use or occupation of under a term of contract
- verb - engage for service under a term of contract
- A contract granting use or occupation of property during a specified period in exchange for a specified rent.
- The term or duration of such a contract.
- Property used or occupied under the terms of such a contract.
- To grant use or occupation of under the terms of a contract.
- To get or hold by such a contract.
- adj - to grant temporary use of in exchange for rent [v LEASED, LEASING, LEASES] : LEASABLE
There are 5 letters in LEASE: A E E L S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LEASE
Click to search all anagrams of LEASE plus a wildcard: LEASE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LEASE
Images for LEASE
Lookup in Wiki
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.