Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: LEASES
In which Scrabble dictionary does LEASES exist?
Definitions of LEASES in dictionaries:
- noun - property that is leased or rented out or let
- noun - a contract granting use or occupation of property during a specified time for a specified payment
- noun - the period of time during which a contract conveying property to a person is in effect
- verb - let for money
- verb - hold under a lease or rental agreement
- verb - grant use or occupation of under a term of contract
- verb - engage for service under a term of contract
- adj - to grant temporary use of in exchange for rent [v LEASED, LEASING, LEASES] : LEASABLE
There are 6 letters in LEASES: A E E L S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LEASES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LEASES plus a wildcard: LEASES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LEASES
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for LEASES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.