Is EASES valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of EASES in various dictionaries:
- noun - freedom from difficulty or hardship or effort
- noun - a freedom from financial difficulty that promotes a comfortable state
- noun - the condition of being comfortable or relieved (especially after being relieved of distress)
- noun - freedom from constraint or embarrassment
- noun - freedom from activity (work or strain or responsibility)
- verb - move gently or carefully
- verb - lessen pain or discomfort
- verb - make easier
- verb - lessen the intensity of or calm
- verb - to give rest or relief to
There are 5 letters in EASES: A E E S S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to EASES
To search all scrabble anagrams of EASES, to go: EASES?
Rearrange the letters in EASES and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of EASES
What's nearby EASES
Lookup in Wiki for EASES
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of EASES, do not miss the additional links under "More about: EASES"