Scrabble word: EASES
In which Scrabble dictionary does EASES exist?
Definitions of EASES in dictionaries:
- noun - freedom from difficulty or hardship or effort
- noun - a freedom from financial difficulty that promotes a comfortable state
- noun - the condition of being comfortable or relieved (especially after being relieved of distress)
- noun - freedom from constraint or embarrassment
- noun - freedom from activity (work or strain or responsibility)
- verb - move gently or carefully
- verb - lessen pain or discomfort
- verb - make easier
- verb - lessen the intensity of or calm
- verb - to give rest or relief to
There are 5 letters in EASES: A E E S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to EASES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word EASES plus a wildcard: EASES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word EASES
Images for EASES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.