Scrabble word: EASE
Is EASE valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of EASE in dictionaries:
- noun - freedom from difficulty or hardship or effort
- noun - a freedom from financial difficulty that promotes a comfortable state
- noun - the condition of being comfortable or relieved (especially after being relieved of distress)
- noun - freedom from constraint or embarrassment
- noun - freedom from activity (work or strain or responsibility)
- verb - move gently or carefully
- verb - lessen pain or discomfort
- verb - make easier
- verb - lessen the intensity of or calm
- The condition of being comfortable or relieved.
- Freedom from pain, worry, or agitation: Her mind was at ease knowing that the children were safe.
- Freedom from constraint or embarrassment; naturalness.
- Freedom from difficulty, hardship, or effort: rose through the ranks with apparent ease.
- Readiness or dexterity in performance; facility: She practiced until she could play the sonata with ease.
- Freedom from financial difficulty; affluence: a life of luxury and ease.
- A state of rest, relaxation, or leisure: He took his ease by the swimming pool.
- To free from pain, worry, or agitation: He eased his conscience by returning the stolen money.
- To lessen the discomfort or pain of: She shifted position so as to ease her back.
- To alleviate; assuage: prescribed a drug to ease the pain.
- To give respite from: eased the burden on her staff by hiring temporary help.
- To slacken the strain, pressure, or tension of; loosen: ease off a cable.
- To reduce the difficulty or trouble of: ease credit terms; eased the entrance requirements.
- To move or maneuver slowly and carefully: eased the car into a narrow space; eased the director out of office.
- To lessen, as in discomfort, pressure, or stress: pain that never eased.
- To move or proceed with little effort: eased through life doing as little as possible.
- In a relaxed position, especially standing silently at rest with the right foot stationary: put the soldiers at ease while waiting for inspection.
- Used as a command for troops to assume a relaxed position.
- verb - to give rest or relief to
There are 4 letters in EASE: A E E S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to EASE
Click to search all anagrams of EASE plus a wildcard: EASE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word EASE
Images for EASE
Lookup in Wiki for EASE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.