Scrabble word: TEASE
In which Scrabble dictionary does TEASE exist?
Definitions of TEASE in dictionaries:
- noun - someone given to teasing (as by mocking or stirring curiosity)
- noun - a seductive woman who uses her sex appeal to exploit men
- noun - the act of harassing someone playfully or maliciously (especially by ridicule)
- verb - annoy persistently
- verb - harass with persistent criticism or carping
- verb - to arouse hope, desire, or curiosity without satisfying them
- verb - tear into pieces
- verb - raise the nap of (fabrics)
- verb - disentangle and raise the fibers of
- verb - separate the fibers of
- verb - mock or make fun of playfully
- verb - ruffle (one's hair) by combing the ends towards the scalp, for a full effect
- To annoy or pester; vex.
- To make fun of; mock playfully.
- To arouse hope, desire, or curiosity in without affording satisfaction.
- To urge persistently; coax: teasing their mother for more candy.
- To gain by persistent coaxing: “the New York editor who could tease great books from the unpromising woolly jumble of an author’s first draft” (Ian Jack).
- To deal with or have an effect on as if by teasing.
- To cut (tissue, for example) into pieces for examination.
- To disentangle and dress the fibers of (wool, for example).
- To raise the nap of (cloth) by dressing, as with a fuller’s teasel.
- To annoy or make fun of someone persistently.
- The act of teasing.
- The state of being teased.
- One given to playful mocking.
- A woman who behaves like a coquette.
- A preliminary remark or act intended to whet the curiosity.
- adj - to make fun of [v TEASED, TEASING, TEASES] : TEASABLE
There are 5 letters in TEASE: A E E S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TEASE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TEASE plus a wildcard: TEASE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TEASE
Images for TEASE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.