Scrabble word: TEASER
In which Scrabble dictionary does TEASER exist?
Definitions of TEASER in dictionaries:
- noun - a worker who teases wool
- noun - someone given to teasing (as by mocking or stirring curiosity)
- noun - an advertisement that offers something free in order to arouse customers' interest
- noun - a particularly baffling problem that is said to have a correct solution
- noun - an attention-getting opening presented at the start of a television show
- noun - a flat at each side of the stage to prevent the audience from seeing into the wings
- noun - a device for teasing wool
- One that teases, as a device for teasing wool.
- One who engages in teasing; a tease.
- A puzzling problem.
- An advertisement that attracts customers by offering something extra or free.
- An attention-getting vignette or highlight presented before the start of a television show.
- adj - to make fun of [v TEASED, TEASING, TEASES] : TEASABLE
There are 6 letters in TEASER: A E E R S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TEASER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TEASER plus a wildcard: TEASER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TEASER
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for TEASER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.