Scrabble word: SWEATER
In which Scrabble dictionary does SWEATER exist?
Definitions of SWEATER in dictionaries:
- noun - a crocheted or knitted garment covering the upper part of the body
- noun - a person who perspires
- One that sweats, especially profusely.
- A jacket or pullover made especially of knit, crocheted, or woven wool, cotton, or synthetic yarn.
- Something, especially a sudorific, that induces sweating.
- noun - a knitted outer garment
There are 7 letters in SWEATER: A E E R S T W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SWEATER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SWEATER plus a wildcard: SWEATER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SWEATER
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SWEATER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.