Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: WREST
In which Scrabble dictionary does WREST exist?
Definitions of WREST in dictionaries:
- verb - obtain by seizing forcibly or violently, also metaphorically
- To obtain by or as if by pulling with violent twisting movements: wrested the book out of his hands; wrested the islands from the settlers.
- To usurp forcefully: wrested power from the monarchy.
- To extract by or as if by force, twisting, or persistent effort; wring: wrest the meaning from an obscure poem.
- To distort or twist the nature or meaning of: wrested the words out of context.
- To divert to an improper use; misapply.
- The act of wresting.
- A small tuning key for the wrest pins of a stringed instrument.
- v - to take away by force
There are 5 letters in WREST: E R S T W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to WREST
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word WREST plus a wildcard: WREST?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WREST
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for WREST
- wrest Park Bedfordshire visit photos pgg-wrest-park-10
- wrestlin Wally OVW 100212 S Taeler Hendrix IMG 1445
- Ron Hurley over seeing coinstruction work wrest Point Casino
- Tasmanian Tourism Award Winners 2010
- wrestlin Wally OVW 092512 Taeler Hendrix IMG 0500
- wrestlin Wally OVW 101712 Hannah Holly IMG 2835
- OUT) Gardeners put finishing touches to the Italian Gardens at wrest ...
- Female wrestling in Manga wrestle Angels - Original Story
- Arizona State University Official Athletic Site - wrestling
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.