Scrabble word: WEST
In which Scrabble dictionary does WEST exist?
Definitions of WEST in dictionaries:
- noun - the countries of (originally) Europe and (now including) North America and South America
- noun - the cardinal compass point that is a 270 degrees
- noun - the region of the United States lying to the west of the Mississippi River
- noun - the direction corresponding to the westward cardinal compass point
- noun - British writer (born in Ireland) (1892-1983)
- noun - United States film actress (1892-1980)
- noun - English painter (born in America) who became the second president of the Royal Academy (1738-1820)
- noun - a location in the western part of a country, region, or city
- adj - situated in or facing or moving toward the west
- adv - to, toward, or in the west
- The cardinal point on the mariner’s compass 270 clockwise from due north and directly opposite east.
- The direction opposite to the direction of the earth’s axial rotation.
- An area or a region lying in the west.
- Often West.
- The western part of the earth, especially Europe and the Western Hemisphere.
- The western part of a region or country.
- Often West.
- A former region of the United States west of the Allegheny Mountains.
- The region of the United States west of the Mississippi River.
- W, W.
- To, toward, of, facing, or in the west.
- W, W.
- In, from, or toward the west.
- noun - a cardinal point of the compass
There are 4 letters in WEST: E S T W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to WEST
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word WEST plus a wildcard: WEST?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WEST
Images for WEST
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.