Scrabble word: WET
In which Scrabble dictionary does WET exist?
Definitions of WET in dictionaries:
- noun - wetness caused by water
- verb - cause to become wet
- verb - make one's bed or clothes wet by urinating
- adj - covered or soaked with a liquid such as water
- adj - containing moisture or volatile components
- adj - supporting or permitting the legal production and sale of alcoholic beverages
- adj - producing or secreting milk
- adj - consisting of or trading in alcoholic liquor
- adj - very drunk
- Covered or soaked with a liquid, such as water.
- Not yet dry or firm: wet paint.
- Stored or preserved in liquid.
- Used or prepared with water or other liquids.
- Rainy, humid, or foggy: wet weather.
- Characterized by frequent or heavy precipitation: a wet climate.
- Allowing the sale of alcoholic beverages: a wet county.
- Something that wets; moisture.
- Rainy or snowy weather: go out into the wet.
- One who supports the legality of the production and sale of alcoholic beverages.
- To make wet; dampen: wet a sponge.
- To become wet.
- adj - covered or saturated with a liquid