Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: WET
In which Scrabble dictionary does WET exist?
Definitions of WET in dictionaries:
- noun - wetness caused by water
- verb - cause to become wet
- verb - make one's bed or clothes wet by urinating
- adj - covered or soaked with a liquid such as water
- adj - containing moisture or volatile components
- adj - supporting or permitting the legal production and sale of alcoholic beverages
- adj - producing or secreting milk
- adj - consisting of or trading in alcoholic liquor
- adj - very drunk
- Covered or soaked with a liquid, such as water.
- Not yet dry or firm: wet paint.
- Stored or preserved in liquid.
- Used or prepared with water or other liquids.
- Rainy, humid, or foggy: wet weather.
- Characterized by frequent or heavy precipitation: a wet climate.
- Allowing the sale of alcoholic beverages: a wet county.
- Something that wets; moisture.
- Rainy or snowy weather: go out into the wet.
- One who supports the legality of the production and sale of alcoholic beverages.
- To make wet; dampen: wet a sponge.
- To become wet.
- adj - covered or saturated with a liquid
There are 3 letters in WET: E T W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to WET
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word WET plus a wildcard: WET?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WET
Images for WET
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.