Scrabble word: WELT
In which Scrabble dictionary does WELT exist?
Definitions of WELT in dictionaries:
- noun - a raised mark on the skin (as produced by the blow of a whip)
- noun - a raised or strengthened seam
- verb - beat severely with a whip or rod
- verb - put a welt on
- A strip, as of leather or other material, stitched into a shoe between the sole and the upper.
- A tape or covered cord sewn into a seam as reinforcement or trimming; welting.
- A ridge or bump on the skin caused by a lash or blow or sometimes by an allergic reaction.
- A lash or blow producing such a mark.
- To reinforce or trim with a welt or welting.
- To beat severely; flog.
- To raise welts or a welt on.
- verb - to mark with welts (ridges or lumps raised on the skin)
There are 4 letters in WELT: E L T W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to WELT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word WELT plus a wildcard: WELT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WELT
Images for WELT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.