Scrabble word: WELT
In which Scrabble dictionary does WELT exist?
Definitions of WELT in dictionaries:
- noun - a raised mark on the skin (as produced by the blow of a whip)
- noun - a raised or strengthened seam
- verb - beat severely with a whip or rod
- verb - put a welt on
- A strip, as of leather or other material, stitched into a shoe between the sole and the upper.
- A tape or covered cord sewn into a seam as reinforcement or trimming; welting.
- A ridge or bump on the skin caused by a lash or blow or sometimes by an allergic reaction.
- A lash or blow producing such a mark.
- To reinforce or trim with a welt or welting.
- To beat severely; flog.
- To raise welts or a welt on.
- verb - to mark with welts (ridges or lumps raised on the skin)