Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: WHET
In which Scrabble dictionary does WHET exist?
Definitions of WHET in dictionaries:
- verb - make keen or more acute
- verb - sharpen by rubbing, as on a whetstone
- To sharpen (a knife, for example); hone.
- To make more keen; stimulate: The frying bacon whetted my appetite.
- The act of whetting.
- Something that whets.
- An appetizer.
- v - to sharpen by friction
There are 4 letters in WHET: E H T W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to WHET
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word WHET plus a wildcard: WHET?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WHET
Images for WHET
- picture to show the size of a Saw-whet Owl. (Please note
- Posted on September 19 2011 by Wild Lens
- Saw-whet Owl Banding Under Clear Skies
- FileNorthern saw-whet owl.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- Saw whet Owl
- Northern Saw-whet Owl (Aegolius acadicus) 32-day old having just ...
- Northern saw whet owl bird close up head aegolius acadicus public ...
- Northern saw-whet owl Oregon Zoo
- Saw-whet Owl Pictures Information on the Saw-whet Owl Species