Scrabble word: WHEAT
In which Scrabble dictionary does WHEAT exist?
Definitions of WHEAT in dictionaries:
- noun - annual or biennial grass having erect flower spikes and light brown grains
- noun - grains of common wheat
- noun - a variable yellow tint
- Any of various annual cereal grasses of the genus Triticum of the Mediterranean region and southwest Asia, especially T.
- The grain of any of these grasses, ground to produce flour used in breadstuffs and pasta.
- noun - a cereal grass
There are 5 letters in WHEAT: A E H T W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to WHEAT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word WHEAT plus a wildcard: WHEAT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WHEAT
Images for WHEAT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.