Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: WHEAT
In which Scrabble dictionary does WHEAT exist?
Definitions of WHEAT in dictionaries:
- noun - annual or biennial grass having erect flower spikes and light brown grains
- noun - grains of common wheat
- noun - a variable yellow tint
- Any of various annual cereal grasses of the genus Triticum of the Mediterranean region and southwest Asia, especially T.
- The grain of any of these grasses, ground to produce flour used in breadstuffs and pasta.
- n - a cereal grass
There are 5 letters in WHEAT: A E H T W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to WHEAT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word WHEAT plus a wildcard: WHEAT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WHEAT
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for WHEAT
- wheat Field - Free Wallpapers - 28621
- Just wheat nothing else the husks are off and its ready to use.
- wheat is a member of the grass family Poaceae one of the largest and ...
- MP TODAY - Records of wheat procurement to be maintained
- wheat crop area decreased by 2.53 percent during 2010-11 Agriculture ...
- Filewheat field 1.jpg - Wikimedia Commons
- wheat near Pendleton Oregon (Photo Lynn Ketchum Oregon State ...
- wheat Allergy Overview
- wheat Photos Wallpaper Desktop Backgrounds
- ... Summer Solstice Edition wheat-field The Proactive Employer