Scrabble word: HAW
In which Scrabble dictionary does HAW exist?
Definitions of HAW in dictionaries:
- noun - a spring-flowering shrub or small tree of the genus Crataegus
- noun - the nictitating membrane of a horse
- verb - utter `haw'
- An utterance used by a speaker who is fumbling for words.
- The fruit of a hawthorn.
- A hawthorn or similar tree or shrub.
- A nictitating membrane, especially of a domesticated animal.
- An inflamed condition of this membrane.
- Used to command an animal to turn left.
- verb - to turn left
There are 3 letters in HAW: A H W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to HAW
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word HAW plus a wildcard: HAW?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HAW
Images for HAW
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.