Scrabble word: HAW
In which Scrabble dictionary does HAW exist?
Definitions of HAW in dictionaries:
- noun - a spring-flowering shrub or small tree of the genus Crataegus
- noun - the nictitating membrane of a horse
- verb - utter `haw'
- An utterance used by a speaker who is fumbling for words.
- The fruit of a hawthorn.
- A hawthorn or similar tree or shrub.
- A nictitating membrane, especially of a domesticated animal.
- An inflamed condition of this membrane.
- Used to command an animal to turn left.
- verb - to turn left