Scrabble word: SHAW
In which Scrabble dictionary does SHAW exist?
Definitions of SHAW in dictionaries:
- noun - United States clarinetist and leader of a swing band (1910-2004)
- noun - United States humorist who wrote about rural life (1818-1885)
- noun - United States physician and suffragist (1847-1919)
- noun - British playwright (born in Ireland)
- adj - to cause or permit to be seen [v SHOWED, SHOWN, SHOWING, SHOWS] : SHOWABLE
There are 4 letters in SHAW: A H S W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SHAW
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SHAW plus a wildcard: SHAW?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SHAW
Images for SHAW
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.