Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SHAWM
In which Scrabble dictionary does SHAWM exist?
Definitions of SHAWM in dictionaries:
- noun - a medieval oboe
- Any of various early double-reed wind instruments, forerunners of the modern oboe.
- n - an early woodwind instrument
There are 5 letters in SHAWM: A H M S W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SHAWM
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SHAWM plus a wildcard: SHAWM?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SHAWM
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SHAWM
- Renaissance alto shawm - click for sound
- shawm sopran in C
- Schalmei shawm by F4U-DraconiX on deviantART
- shawm - Tamtam For Peace - All About Music and Musical Instruments
- Hanchet shawm Renaissance Soprano at the Early Music Shop
- It was a travel to an appalling place a sector of the modernizing ...
- Moeck R67 shawm Alto Denner at the Early Music Shop
- Turkish Woodwind Instrument Zurna shawm Mizmar - Belly Dance Costumes ...
- All shawms are equiped with a pirouette.