Scrabble word: MASH
In which Scrabble dictionary does MASH exist?
Definitions of MASH in dictionaries:
- noun - a mixture of mashed malt grains and hot water
- noun - mixture of ground animal feeds
- verb - to compress with violence, out of natural shape or condition
- verb - talk or behave amorously, without serious intentions
- verb - reduce to small pieces or particles by pounding or abrading
- A fermentable starchy mixture from which alcohol or spirits can be distilled.
- A mixture of ground grain and nutrients fed to livestock and fowl.
- A soft, pulpy mixture or mass.
- A crushing or grinding.
- To convert (malt or grain) into mash.
- To convert into a soft, pulpy mixture: mash potatoes.
- To crush or grind.
- To flirt with or make sexual advances to.
- verb - to reduce to a pulpy mass