Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: MASH
In which Scrabble dictionary does MASH exist?
Definitions of MASH in dictionaries:
- noun - a mixture of mashed malt grains and hot water
- noun - mixture of ground animal feeds
- verb - to compress with violence, out of natural shape or condition
- verb - talk or behave amorously, without serious intentions
- verb - reduce to small pieces or particles by pounding or abrading
- A fermentable starchy mixture from which alcohol or spirits can be distilled.
- A mixture of ground grain and nutrients fed to livestock and fowl.
- A soft, pulpy mixture or mass.
- A crushing or grinding.
- To convert (malt or grain) into mash.
- To convert into a soft, pulpy mixture: mash potatoes.
- To crush or grind.
- To flirt with or make sexual advances to.
- v - to reduce to a pulpy mass
There are 4 letters in MASH: A H M S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MASH
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MASH plus a wildcard: MASH?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MASH
Images for MASH
- ... Mobile Army Surgical Hospital (mash) stationed near the front in
- Did You Know...
- mash episodes tend to be complicated and Im often asked how we ...
- Movies 69 mash 4077 - 03
- mash 1
- mash Information from Answers.com
- mash tv graphics and comments
- TV Series (1972 - 1983) - ShareTV
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.