Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SHAM
In which Scrabble dictionary does SHAM exist?
Definitions of SHAM in dictionaries:
- noun - something that is a counterfeit
- noun - a person who makes deceitful pretenses
- verb - make a pretence of
- verb - make believe with the intent to deceive
- adj - adopted in order to deceive
- Something false or empty that is purported to be genuine; a spurious imitation.
- The quality of deceitfulness; empty pretense.
- One who assumes a false character; an impostor: “He a man! Hell! He was a hollow sham!” (Joseph Conrad).
- Not genuine; fake: sham diamonds; sham modesty.
- v - to assume or display a false appearance of
There are 4 letters in SHAM: A H M S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SHAM
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SHAM plus a wildcard: SHAM?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SHAM
Images for SHAM
- Horse Country Chic The shame About sham
- Another lege sham Monday Feb 25 2008
- sham Race Horse and Secretariat - Home
- Companies Think Youre Stupid. Are they correct shamwow Pearson ...
- 2010 Book and DVD Releases
- sham 69 - Latest festivals news tickets and more
- custom lady sham Flickr - Photo Sharing
- The Adventures of the Hersham Boys sham 69 1979
- Popbot Lady sham Flickr - Photo Sharing
- Secretariat The Making Of The Movie Secretariat.com