Scrabble word: SHAM
In which Scrabble dictionary does SHAM exist?
Definitions of SHAM in dictionaries:
- noun - something that is a counterfeit
- noun - a person who makes deceitful pretenses
- verb - make a pretence of
- verb - make believe with the intent to deceive
- adj - adopted in order to deceive
- Something false or empty that is purported to be genuine; a spurious imitation.
- The quality of deceitfulness; empty pretense.
- One who assumes a false character; an impostor: “He a man! Hell! He was a hollow sham!” (Joseph Conrad).
- Not genuine; fake: sham diamonds; sham modesty.
- verb - to assume or display a false appearance of