Scrabble word: SHAM
In which Scrabble dictionary does SHAM exist?
Definitions of SHAM in dictionaries:
- noun - something that is a counterfeit
- noun - a person who makes deceitful pretenses
- verb - make a pretence of
- verb - make believe with the intent to deceive
- adj - adopted in order to deceive
- Something false or empty that is purported to be genuine; a spurious imitation.
- The quality of deceitfulness; empty pretense.
- One who assumes a false character; an impostor: “He a man! Hell! He was a hollow sham!” (Joseph Conrad).
- Not genuine; fake: sham diamonds; sham modesty.
- verb - to assume or display a false appearance of
There are 4 letters in SHAM: A H M S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SHAM
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SHAM plus a wildcard: SHAM?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SHAM
Images for SHAM
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.