Scrabble word: CHASM
In which Scrabble dictionary does CHASM exist?
Definitions of CHASM in dictionaries:
- noun - a deep opening in the earth's surface
- A deep, steep-sided opening in the earth’s surface; an abyss or a gorge.
- A sudden interruption of continuity; a gap.
- A pronounced difference of opinion, interests, or loyalty.
- adj - a deep cleft in the earth [n -S] : CHASMAL, CHASMED, CHASMIC, CHASMY
There are 5 letters in CHASM: A C H M S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CHASM
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CHASM plus a wildcard: CHASM?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CHASM
Images for CHASM
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.