Scrabble word: CHARMS
In which Scrabble dictionary does CHARMS exist?
Definitions of CHARMS in dictionaries:
- noun - attractiveness that interests or pleases or stimulates
- noun - a verbal formula believed to have magical force
- noun - something believed to bring good luck
- noun - (physics) one of the six flavors of quark
- verb - attract
- verb - control by magic spells, as by practicing witchcraft
- verb - protect through supernatural powers or charms
- verb - induce into action by using one's charm
- verb - to attract irresistibly
There are 6 letters in CHARMS: A C H M R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CHARMS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CHARMS plus a wildcard: CHARMS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CHARMS
Images for CHARMS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.