Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ARMS
In which Scrabble dictionary does ARMS exist?
Definitions of ARMS in dictionaries:
- noun - weapons considered collectively
- noun - the official symbols of a family, state, etc.
- noun - a human limb
- noun - any projection that is thought to resemble a human arm
- noun - any instrument or instrumentality used in fighting or hunting
- noun - the part of an armchair or sofa that supports the elbow and forearm of a seated person
- noun - a division of some larger or more complex organization
- noun - the part of a garment that is attached at the armhole and that provides a cloth covering for the arm
- verb - prepare oneself for a military confrontation
- verb - supply with arms
- verb - to supply with weapons
There are 4 letters in ARMS: A M R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ARMS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ARMS plus a wildcard: ARMS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ARMS
Images for ARMS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.