Scrabble word: CRAMS
Is CRAMS valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of CRAMS in dictionaries:
- verb - crowd or pack to capacity
- verb - put something somewhere so that the space is completely filled
- verb - study intensively, as before an exam
- verb - prepare (students) hastily for an impending exam
- verb - to fill or pack tightly
There are 5 letters in CRAMS: A C M R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CRAMS
Click to search all anagrams of CRAMS plus a wildcard: CRAMS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CRAMS
Images for CRAMS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.