Scrabble word: CREAMS
In which Scrabble dictionary does CREAMS exist?
Definitions of CREAMS in dictionaries:
- noun - the best people or things in a group
- noun - the part of milk containing the butterfat
- noun - toiletry consisting of any of various substances in the form of a thick liquid that have a soothing and moisturizing effect when applied to the skin
- verb - make creamy by beating
- verb - beat thoroughly and conclusively in a competition or fight
- verb - put on cream, as on one's face or body
- verb - remove from the surface
- verb - add cream to one's coffee, for example
- verb - to form cream (a part of milk)
There are 6 letters in CREAMS: A C E M R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CREAMS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CREAMS plus a wildcard: CREAMS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CREAMS
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CREAMS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.