Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SCREAMS
In which Scrabble dictionary does SCREAMS exist?
Definitions of SCREAMS in dictionaries:
- noun - sharp piercing cry
- noun - a high-pitched noise resembling a human cry
- noun - a joke that seems extremely funny
- verb - utter a sudden loud cry
- verb - utter or declare in a very loud voice
- verb - make a loud, piercing sound
- v - to utter a prolonged, piercing cry
There are 7 letters in SCREAMS: A C E M R S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SCREAMS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SCREAMS plus a wildcard: SCREAMS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SCREAMS
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SCREAMS
- By Ellen and Rachel on July 7 2009
- Field of screams Olney MD
- ... Park Tourist of Carnival of screams at Alton Towers Scarefest 2011
- 2001 Maniacs Field of screams - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- female girl shout yell scream mad angry furious upset ...
- Africa screams (1949) Psychotronica Redux
- Edvard Munchs The Scream. As if you didnt know.
- Whipped cream screams ice cream Su Good Sweets
- The Field of 1000 screams is amazing Getting chased by Zombies in a 6 ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.