Scrabble word: MASS
In which Scrabble dictionary does MASS exist?
Definitions of MASS in dictionaries:
- noun - the property of a body that causes it to have weight in a gravitational field
- noun - (often followed by `of') a large number or amount or extent
- noun - an ill-structured collection of similar things (objects or people)
- noun - (Roman Catholic Church and Protestant Churches) the celebration of the Eucharist
- noun - a body of matter without definite shape
- noun - the common people generally
- noun - the property of something that is great in magnitude
- noun - a musical setting for a Mass
- noun - a sequence of prayers constituting the Christian Eucharistic rite
- verb - join together into a mass or collect or form a mass
- adj - formed of separate units gathered into a mass or whole
- A unified body of matter with no specific shape: a mass of clay.
- A grouping of individual parts or elements that compose a unified body of unspecified size or quantity: “Take mankind in mass, and for the most part, they seem a mob of unnecessary duplicates” (Herman Melville).
- A large but nonspecific amount or number: a mass of bruises.
- The principal part; the majority: the mass of the continent.
- The measure of the quantity of matter that a body or an object contains.
- An area of unified light, shade, or color in a painting.
- A thick, pasty mixture containing drugs from which pills are formed.
- Of, relating to, characteristic of, directed at, or attended by a large number of people: mass education; mass communication.
- Done or carried out on a large scale: mass production.
- Total; complete: The mass result is impressive.
- verb - to assemble in a mass (a body of coherent matter)
There are 4 letters in MASS: A M S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MASS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MASS plus a wildcard: MASS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MASS
Images for MASS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.