Scrabble word: MASS
In which Scrabble dictionary does MASS exist?
Definitions of MASS in dictionaries:
- noun - the property of a body that causes it to have weight in a gravitational field
- noun - (often followed by `of') a large number or amount or extent
- noun - an ill-structured collection of similar things (objects or people)
- noun - (Roman Catholic Church and Protestant Churches) the celebration of the Eucharist
- noun - a body of matter without definite shape
- noun - the common people generally
- noun - the property of something that is great in magnitude
- noun - a musical setting for a Mass
- noun - a sequence of prayers constituting the Christian Eucharistic rite
- verb - join together into a mass or collect or form a mass
- adj - formed of separate units gathered into a mass or whole
- A unified body of matter with no specific shape: a mass of clay.
- A grouping of individual parts or elements that compose a unified body of unspecified size or quantity: “Take mankind in mass, and for the most part, they seem a mob of unnecessary duplicates” (Herman Melville).
- A large but nonspecific amount or number: a mass of bruises.
- The principal part; the majority: the mass of the continent.
- The measure of the quantity of matter that a body or an object contains.
- An area of unified light, shade, or color in a painting.
- A thick, pasty mixture containing drugs from which pills are formed.
- Of, relating to, characteristic of, directed at, or attended by a large number of people: mass education; mass communication.
- Done or carried out on a large scale: mass production.
- Total; complete: The mass result is impressive.
- verb - to assemble in a mass (a body of coherent matter)