Scrabble word: SLAMS
In which Scrabble dictionary does SLAMS exist?
Definitions of SLAMS in dictionaries:
- noun - winning all or all but one of the tricks in bridge
- noun - the noise made by the forceful impact of two objects
- noun - a forceful impact that makes a loud noise
- noun - an aggressive remark directed at a person like a missile and intended to have a telling effect
- verb - close violently
- verb - strike violently
- verb - dance the slam dance
- verb - throw violently
- verb - to shut forcibly and noisily
There are 5 letters in SLAMS: A L M S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SLAMS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SLAMS plus a wildcard: SLAMS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SLAMS
Images for SLAMS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.