Scrabble word: SLAM
In which Scrabble dictionary does SLAM exist?
Definitions of SLAM in dictionaries:
- noun - winning all or all but one of the tricks in bridge
- noun - the noise made by the forceful impact of two objects
- noun - a forceful impact that makes a loud noise
- noun - an aggressive remark directed at a person like a missile and intended to have a telling effect
- verb - close violently
- verb - strike violently
- verb - dance the slam dance
- verb - throw violently
- To shut with force and loud noise: slammed the door.
- To put, throw, or otherwise forcefully move so as to produce a loud noise: slammed the book on the desk.
- To hit or strike with great force.
- To criticize harshly; censure forcefully.
- To close or swing into place with force so as to produce a loud noise.
- To hit something with force; crash: slammed into a truck.
- A forceful impact that makes a loud noise.
- A noise so produced.
- An act of shutting forcefully and loudly: the slam of a door.
- A harsh or devastating criticism.
- The winning of all the tricks or all but one during the play of one hand in bridge and other whist-derived card games.
- verb - to shut forcibly and noisily
There are 4 letters in SLAM: A L M S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SLAM
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SLAM plus a wildcard: SLAM?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SLAM
Images for SLAM
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.