Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ALUMS
In which Scrabble dictionary does ALUMS exist?
Definitions of ALUMS in dictionaries:
- noun - a white crystalline double sulfate of aluminum: the ammonium double sulfate of aluminum
- noun - a white crystalline double sulfate of aluminum: the potassium double sulfate of aluminum
- noun - a person who has received a degree from a school (high school or college or university)
- noun - a double sulphate of aluminum and potassium that is used as an astringent (among other things)
- n - a chemical compound
There are 5 letters in ALUMS: A L M S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ALUMS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ALUMS plus a wildcard: ALUMS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ALUMS
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ALUMS
- AmeriCorps alums at the White House From the Field
- Maryland School for the Deaf plays Alabama School for the Deaf in ...
- Cornell alums.
- Big Brother alums Daniele Donato and Dominic Briones Marry Weddings ...
- stylebeat designer alums remember mark hampton 1600x1281px Wallpapers ...
- Recent Photos The Commons Getty Collection Galleries World Map App ...
- BJ alums A Primo reunion BJ Features
- On Tuesday June 19 2012 we hosted our first ever AmeriCorps alums ...
- Title Creature from the Hillbilly Lagoon (aka Seepage) (2007)
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.