Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ALUM
In which Scrabble dictionary does ALUM exist?
Definitions of ALUM in dictionaries:
- noun - a white crystalline double sulfate of aluminum: the ammonium double sulfate of aluminum
- noun - a white crystalline double sulfate of aluminum: the potassium double sulfate of aluminum
- noun - a person who has received a degree from a school (high school or college or university)
- noun - a double sulphate of aluminum and potassium that is used as an astringent (among other things)
- noun - a chemical compound
There are 4 letters in ALUM: A L M U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ALUM
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ALUM plus a wildcard: ALUM?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ALUM
Images for ALUM
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.