Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: MAUL
In which Scrabble dictionary does MAUL exist?
Definitions of MAUL in dictionaries:
- noun - a heavy long-handled hammer used to drive stakes or wedges
- verb - split (wood) with a maul and wedges
- verb - injure badly by beating
- A heavy, long-handled hammer used especially to drive stakes, piles, or wedges.
- A heavy hammer having a wedge-shaped head and used for splitting logs.
- To handle roughly: The package was mauled by the careless messenger.
- To split (wood) with a maul and wedge.
- verb - to injure by beating
There are 4 letters in MAUL: A L M U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MAUL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MAUL plus a wildcard: MAUL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MAUL
Images for MAUL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.