Scrabble word: MAUL
In which Scrabble dictionary does MAUL exist?
Definitions of MAUL in dictionaries:
- noun - a heavy long-handled hammer used to drive stakes or wedges
- verb - split (wood) with a maul and wedges
- verb - injure badly by beating
- A heavy, long-handled hammer used especially to drive stakes, piles, or wedges.
- A heavy hammer having a wedge-shaped head and used for splitting logs.
- To handle roughly: The package was mauled by the careless messenger.
- To split (wood) with a maul and wedge.
- verb - to injure by beating