Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ULEMA
In which Scrabble dictionary does ULEMA exist?
Definitions of ULEMA in dictionaries:
- noun - the body of Mullahs (Muslim scholars trained in Islam and Islamic law) who are the interpreters of Islam's sciences and doctrines and laws and the chief guarantors of continuity in the spiritual and intellectual history of the Islamic community
- Muslim scholars trained in Islam and Islamic law.
- n - a Muslim scholar
There are 5 letters in ULEMA: A E L M U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ULEMA
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ULEMA plus a wildcard: ULEMA?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ULEMA
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ULEMA
- Nesrin ulema
- Haji Muhammad Ashraf Tahir Naushahi
- Ulama - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- Mehmet ulemaManhattan CollegeNetworks & CommunicationsReal-Time ...
- ulema 222470 - uluda szlk galeri
- ulema CODE AND LANGUAGE OF THE WORLD BEYOND (NEW EDITION JUST ...
- Madani Maulana Mahmood The Muslim 500
- Reisu-l-ulema i menura (pie dr. Fikret Kari) IGBD
- Al-Haaj Muhammad Yousuf Naushahi
- thumbs levni ulema Minyatr Galerisi