Scrabble word: MALE
In which Scrabble dictionary does MALE exist?
Definitions of MALE in dictionaries:
- noun - an animal that produces gametes (spermatozoa) that can fertilize female gametes (ova)
- noun - a person who belongs to the sex that cannot have babies
- noun - the capital of Maldives in the center of the islands
- adj - being the sex (of plant or animal) that produces gametes (spermatozoa) that perform the fertilizing function in generation
- adj - characteristic of a man
- adj - for or pertaining to or composed of men or boys
- Of, relating to, or designating the sex that has organs to produce spermatozoa for fertilizing ova.
- Characteristic of or appropriate to this sex; masculine.
- Consisting of members of this sex.
- Virile; manly.
- Relating to or designating organs, such as anthers or antheridia, that produce gametes capable of fertilizing those produced by female organs.
- Bearing stamens but not pistils; staminate: male flowers.
- Designating an object, such as an electric plug, configured for insertion into a fitted bore or socket.
- A member of the sex that begets young by fertilizing ova.
- A man or boy.
- A plant having only staminate flowers.
- noun - an individual that begets young by fertilizing the female