Scrabble word: MAPLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does MAPLE exist?
Definitions of MAPLE in dictionaries:
- noun - wood of any of various maple trees
- noun - any of numerous trees or shrubs of the genus Acer bearing winged seeds in pairs
- Any of numerous deciduous trees or shrubs of the genus Acer of the North Temperate Zone, having opposite, usually palmate leaves and long-winged fruits borne in pairs.
- The wood of any of these trees, especially the hard, close-grained wood of the sugar maple, often used for furniture and flooring.
- The flavor of the concentrated sap of the sugar maple.
- noun - a hardwood tree