Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: MAPLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does MAPLE exist?
Definitions of MAPLE in dictionaries:
- noun - wood of any of various maple trees
- noun - any of numerous trees or shrubs of the genus Acer bearing winged seeds in pairs
- Any of numerous deciduous trees or shrubs of the genus Acer of the North Temperate Zone, having opposite, usually palmate leaves and long-winged fruits borne in pairs.
- The wood of any of these trees, especially the hard, close-grained wood of the sugar maple, often used for furniture and flooring.
- The flavor of the concentrated sap of the sugar maple.
- n - a hardwood tree
There are 5 letters in MAPLE: A E L M P
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MAPLE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MAPLE plus a wildcard: MAPLE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MAPLE
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MAPLE
- maple sugar is a traditional sweetener in the northeastern United ...
- Plant a Japanese maple tree.
- Comments for maples branches HD wallpaper
- Sugar maple Trees Sugar maple Tree Sap Into maple Syrup
- maple tree hd wallpaper 1080 1080 Hd Wallpapers
- Seedless maples Knechts
- Miyabe maples at the Morton Arboretum were started from seeds in 1932 ...
- Red maple Tree Free Stock Photo HD - Public Domain Pictures
- maple Tree In Park Free Stock Photo HD - Public Domain Pictures
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.