Scrabble word: PALM
In which Scrabble dictionary does PALM exist?
Definitions of PALM in dictionaries:
- noun - the inner surface of the hand from the wrist to the base of the fingers
- noun - a linear unit based on the length or width of the human hand
- noun - any plant of the family Palmae having an unbranched trunk crowned by large pinnate or palmate leaves
- noun - an award for winning a championship or commemorating some other event
- verb - touch, lift, or hold with the hands
- The inner surface of the hand that extends from the wrist to the base of the fingers.
- The similar part of the forefoot of a quadruped.
- A unit of length equal to either the width or the length of the hand.
- The part of a glove or mitten that covers the palm of the hand.
- A metal shield worn by sailmakers over the palm of the hand and used to force a needle through heavy canvas.
- The blade of an oar or paddle.
- The flattened part of the antlers of certain animals, such as the moose.
- To conceal (something) in the palm of the hand, as in cheating at dice or cards or in a sleight-of-hand trick.
- To pick up furtively.
- To commit a violation by letting (the ball) rest momentarily in the palm of the hand while dribbling.
- Any of various chiefly tropical evergreen trees, shrubs, or woody vines of the family Palmae (or Arecaceae), characteristically having unbranched trunks with a crown of large pinnate or palmate leaves having conspicuous parallel venation.
- A leaf of a palm tree, carried as an emblem of victory, success, or joy.
- Triumph; victory.
- A small metallic representation of a palm leaf added to a military decoration that has been awarded more than one time.
- verb - to touch with the palm (inner surface) of the hand
There are 4 letters in PALM: A L M P
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PALM
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PALM plus a wildcard: PALM?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PALM
Images for PALM
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.