Scrabble word: CLAMP
In which Scrabble dictionary does CLAMP exist?
Definitions of CLAMP in dictionaries:
- noun - a device (generally used by carpenters) that holds things firmly together
- verb - fasten or fix with a clamp
- verb - impose or inflict forcefully
- Any of various devices used to join, grip, support, or compress mechanical or structural parts.
- Any of various tools with opposing, often adjustable sides or parts for bracing objects or holding them together.
- To fasten, grip, or support with or as if with a clamp.
- To establish by authority; impose: clamped a tax on imports.
- verb - to fasten with a clamp (a securing device)