Scrabble word: CLAMP
Is CLAMP valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of CLAMP in dictionaries:
- noun - a device (generally used by carpenters) that holds things firmly together
- verb - fasten or fix with a clamp
- verb - impose or inflict forcefully
- Any of various devices used to join, grip, support, or compress mechanical or structural parts.
- Any of various tools with opposing, often adjustable sides or parts for bracing objects or holding them together.
- To fasten, grip, or support with or as if with a clamp.
- To establish by authority; impose: clamped a tax on imports.
- verb - to fasten with a clamp (a securing device)
There are 5 letters in CLAMP: A C L M P
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CLAMP
Click to search all anagrams of CLAMP plus a wildcard: CLAMP?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CLAMP
Images for CLAMP
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.