Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CLAP
In which Scrabble dictionary does CLAP exist?
Definitions of CLAP in dictionaries:
- noun - a sudden very loud noise
- noun - a common venereal disease caused by the bacterium Neisseria gonorrhoeae
- noun - a sharp abrupt noise as if two objects hit together
- verb - put quickly or forcibly
- verb - cause to strike the air in flight
- verb - clap one's hands or shout after performances to indicate approval
- verb - clap one's hands together
- verb - strike the air in flight
- verb - strike with the flat of the hand
- verb - strike together so as to produce a sharp percussive noise
- To strike the palms of the hands together with a sudden explosive sound, as in applauding.
- To come together suddenly with a sharp sound.
- To strike together with a sharp sound, as one hard surface on another: clapped a book on the desk.
- To strike (the hands) together with an abrupt, loud sound, usually repeatedly: clapped hands in time to the music.
- To strike lightly but firmly with the open hand, as in greeting: clapped me on the shoulder.
- To put or place quickly and firmly: clapped the purse snatcher in jail; clapped a lid on the box.
- To arrange hastily: clapped together a plan.
- The act or sound of clapping the hands.
- A sudden, loud, explosive sound: a clap of thunder.
- A sharp blow with the open hand; a slap.
- A sudden stroke of fortune, especially of bad luck.
- verb - to strike one palm against the other
There are 4 letters in CLAP: A C L P
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CLAP
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CLAP plus a wildcard: CLAP?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CLAP
Images for CLAP
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.