Scrabble word: SCALP
In which Scrabble dictionary does SCALP exist?
Definitions of SCALP in dictionaries:
- noun - the skin that covers the top of the head
- verb - sell illegally, as on the black market
- verb - remove the scalp of
- The skin covering the top of the human head.
- A portion of this skin with its attached hair, cut from a body by certain Native American warriors as a battle trophy or by American settlers as proof in claiming a bounty.
- A piece of hide from the skull of certain animals, such as the fox, shown as proof of killing in order to collect a bounty.
- A trophy of victory.
- A quick profit made by buying and reselling something, especially tickets.
- To cut or tear the scalp from.
- To deprive of top growth or a top layer: land scalped by strip miners.
- To resell at a price higher than the established value: scalping tickets to a popular sports event.
- To buy and sell (securities or commodities) in order to make small, quick profits.
- To engage in the reselling of something, such as tickets, at a price higher than the established value.
- To buy and sell securities or commodities for small, quick profits.
- verb - to remove an upper part from
There are 5 letters in SCALP: A C L P S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SCALP
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SCALP plus a wildcard: SCALP?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SCALP
Images for SCALP
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.