Scrabble word: SCALP
In which Scrabble dictionary does SCALP exist?
Definitions of SCALP in dictionaries:
- noun - the skin that covers the top of the head
- verb - sell illegally, as on the black market
- verb - remove the scalp of
- The skin covering the top of the human head.
- A portion of this skin with its attached hair, cut from a body by certain Native American warriors as a battle trophy or by American settlers as proof in claiming a bounty.
- A piece of hide from the skull of certain animals, such as the fox, shown as proof of killing in order to collect a bounty.
- A trophy of victory.
- A quick profit made by buying and reselling something, especially tickets.
- To cut or tear the scalp from.
- To deprive of top growth or a top layer: land scalped by strip miners.
- To resell at a price higher than the established value: scalping tickets to a popular sports event.
- To buy and sell (securities or commodities) in order to make small, quick profits.
- To engage in the reselling of something, such as tickets, at a price higher than the established value.
- To buy and sell securities or commodities for small, quick profits.
- verb - to remove an upper part from