Scrabble word: PASCAL
In which Scrabble dictionary does PASCAL exist?
Definitions of PASCAL in dictionaries:
- noun - a unit of pressure equal to one newton per square meter
- noun - French mathematician and philosopher and Jansenist
- noun - a programing language designed to teach programming through a top-down modular approach
- Pa A unit of pressure equal to one newton per square meter.
- noun - a unit of pressure
There are 6 letters in PASCAL: A A C L P S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PASCAL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PASCAL plus a wildcard: PASCAL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PASCAL
Images for PASCAL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.