Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CARPALS
In which Scrabble dictionary does CARPALS exist?
Definitions of CARPALS in dictionaries:
- noun - any of the eight small bones of the wrist of primates
- n - a bone of the wrist
There are 7 letters in CARPALS: A A C L P R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CARPALS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CARPALS plus a wildcard: CARPALS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CARPALS
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CARPALS
- faithanatomyG3 - Wrist and Fingers
- Physiotherapy in Victoria Westshore Langford for Wrist
- Carpalbones posterior view
- carpals Tunnel Syndrome Hand With A Wrist Support Stock Photo 15582241 ...
- carpals Metacarpals and Phalanges
- Wellness Advocate Upper Limb Region Hands _ Regional Anatomy ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.