Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SACRAL
In which Scrabble dictionary does SACRAL exist?
Definitions of SACRAL in dictionaries:
- adj - of or relating to or near the sacrum
- adj - of or relating to sacred rites
- Of, near, or relating to the sacrum.
- Relating to sacred rites or observances.
- n - a vertebra or nerve situated near the sacrum
There are 6 letters in SACRAL: A A C L R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SACRAL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SACRAL plus a wildcard: SACRAL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SACRAL
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SACRAL
- ABC Radiology Blog sacrum and coccyx
- Sciatic nerve the largest nerve of the sacral plexus is actually ...
- Pilonidal cyst and dimple
- The preview images do not contain enough pixels to make small type ...
- Ovid Berek & Novaks Gynecology by Berek Novak s Gynecology 14 ed ...
- sacral Chakra Healing in Los Angeles
- Lumbosacral trunk - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- Cranio-sacral-Therapie - Grundausbildung
- How To Heal Your sacral Chakra aka Swadhisthana Chakra Healing Blog
- Lower Spine Conditions sacral Insufficiency Fractures Methodist ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.